Elevate Your Driving Experience With The New 2022 Kia Forte
The newest edition of the Kia Forte is a stunning sedan. You’ll notice that the Forte’s upper and lower grills have been adjusted so they can give the vehicle a more memorable look. The grille inserts do a great job of strengthening the Forte’s profile. The new mirror caps also round out the appearance of the vehicle very well. Move to the back of the vehicles and you’ll see the new bumper has a sleeker profile that works well with the body of the redesigned Forte. The rear lip spoiler and rear diffuser accents also accentuate the revamped style of the 2022 Kia Forte. You’ll also notice how the lighting is used to improve the appearance of this sedan. When those lighting features are illuminated, they serve to elevate the look of the new Forte. Take a good look at the gorgeous 2022 Kia Forte by heading to the top dealership in your area today.
Technological features are not an issue with the 2022 Kia Forte. This vehicle offers a wide array of technologically forward features including those below.
- Touchscreen Provided – The 2022 Kia Forte includes a touchscreen that you can use for navigation, checking on your car’s condition, or entertaining your passengers. The standard touchscreen for the new Forte is 8-inches wide. If that is too small for your liking, you can opt to get the larger 10.25-inch touchscreen added to your vehicle.
- Support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto – How do you use the touchscreen included in the Kia Forte for entertainment? Well, you can connect it to your smartphone so you can easily access your favorite apps and songs. The touchscreen is compatible with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. You will be able to utilize that feature no matter what type of mobile device you prefer.
- Wireless Charging – We all forget to charge our phones sometimes. Unfortunately, having no smartphone available during the day can be quite inconvenient. That issue will be easy to resolve if you are driving the newest Kia Forte. Simply use the vehicle’s center console to wirelessly charge your phone while you’re driving to work.
- Smart Trunk – Loading up the Kia Forte is a more manageable task because of the Smart Trunk feature. The Smart Trunk feature can open the rear of your car if it senses your Smart Key nearby. That should make it easier for you to load your new sedan with cargo.
The 2022 Kia Forte is loaded with features to consistently deliver comfortable rides. Check out those comfort-focused features below.
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control – The Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control feature allows you and your front seat passenger to set varying temperatures. Thanks to that, the two of you can relax better over the duration of the trip.
- Heated and Ventilated Seats – If the Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control is not doing enough to help you get comfortable, you can still adjust the seats of your Kia Forte. You can either heat your seats or activate the included fans depending on what you need. Both front seats can be controlled that way.
- Large Cabin – Temperature is not the only variable that affects comfort level. You and your passengers will also need a good amount of space in order to relax more effectively. The new Kia Forte provides plenty of interior space so feel free to relax in there.
The 2022 Kia Forte isn’t just stylish, roomy, and powerful, but it’s also one of the safest models of Kia. These sedans are designed with “Kia Wise” technology and come standard with:
- Auto Emergency Braking Technology to avoid unforeseen collisions
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go added features
- Blind Spot Detection
- Avoidance Technology
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Auto Braking Avoidance
- Standard lane-departure warning with lane-keeping assist
- Available adaptive cruise control with lane-following assist
The optional adaptive cruise control feature uses state-of-the-art technology that actually predicts upcoming curves, helping create a smooth driving experience that is unlike any other.
This makes it the perfect for riving smoothly on winter roads or during the peak of summer. For people that want to purchase the Kia Forte but also want warranty coverage, Kia offers one of the best warranty plans in the market! They offer limited warranty for up to 5 years or 60,000 miles, and power train warranty that covers 10 years or a whopping 100,000 miles! This just goes to show the 2022 Kia Forte was made with the public in mind, putting value at the forefront of its design.
Experience the 2022 Kia Forte Today
The 2022 Kia Forte is one of the best picks for driver that want a reliable, safe, spacious, and technologically forward car. At Greenway Kia of Rivergate, we want to help you choose the best sedan for you and your family. Stop by today to see our selection and speak with one of our Kia experts!